Yesterday, I told you that the world of advertising is always changing.
How can you keep up?
First, I’d like to give you some signs that your marketing needs a tune up.
Tune Up Your Marketing If…
- You do strictly traditional marketing (print, TV, radio).
- Your business doesn’t have a website.
- You aren’t on social media.
- You don’t do any online advertising.
- Your listing isn’t on Google search results.
- You’re missing content on your website (or it isn’t optimized for search engine results).
- OR, You don’t do marketing at all.
If you think that any of the above signs apply to you, then your marketing is irrelevant.
Is Your Marketing Irrelevant?
Let us help!
So what can you do? What steps do you need to take to make sure your marketing keeps up?
Like I said yesterday, it is best to hire an agency or consultant to make sure your marketing keeps up with the ever-changing industry. It takes a lot of time and research to be sure your marketing stays relevant.
But, if you want to take on the challenge of keeping up with your marketing yourself…you can take these steps:
1. Subscribe to various industry leaders blogs.
2. Stay updated on any Google algorithms that come out. (You can do this by becoming a Google partner).
3. Take any classes that are offered on training for new products or services.
4. Sign up to receive different newsletters with news on the latest updates.
5. Make sure to subscribe to social media emails (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to receive notifications about any type of available campaign optimization.
Make Your Marketing Current
Irrelevant marketing can work against your business. You should always be sure that your marketing keeps up. It’s the best way to make your business look sharp and successful.
For more information on how to make your marketing current, contact us by submitting the form above!