“What is the most effective and cheapest way to advertise?” SDB gets this question from our new clients on a regular basis. Texas has a variety of small businesses, from oil field to residential service companies, medical offices to retail…and SDB understands small business advertising needs.
“I’ve tried advertising and it doesn’t work”.
While a company may have tried advertising, you have to get down to the foundation of a business’s marketing plan and whether or not the plan that’s in place is effective and efficient. Whether you have $500 or $15,000 per month set aside for advertising, no smart business person wants to waste money on poor advertising choices…no matter how big or small your company may be. Spending money on advertising that is not right for your sales goals is ineffective and inefficient from both a time and financial standpoint.
Check out our plan on how to maximize advertising for your small business.
(1) Identify Your Advertising Goals:
In order for it to be successful, you have to determine the role you want advertising to play in your plans to grow your small business.
– Is your small business advertising part of a short-term marketing effort or one part of your long-term marketing strategy?
– Do you want to generate leads?
– Do you want to use your advertising as a catalyst to building long-term client relationships?
– Do you want to generate one-time sales, for example, to move excess inventory?
Make A Big Success With Your Small Business.
SDB Can Help Make That Happen.
(2) Clarify Your Marketing Message Of Your Small Business:
The key to success is getting the attention of the people who want your products and services. If your marketing message doesn’t grab your prospects’ attention, you’ve wasted a whole lot of money. It’s also incredibly important to create an online presence. Traditional marketing mediums are still effective for some situations, but everything is geared towards the world wide web (ask us about our inbound marketing plan to bring the customers to YOU!).
(3) Create A Call To Action:
Once you’ve got your prospects’ attention, you want them to take action. Depending on your small business advertising goals, you may be looking for a quick sale or to simply build your prospect list. This is a crucial piece in establishing your plan.
– Do you want people to visit your website?
– Do you want them to call or email you for an estimate or an appointment?
– Do you want them to come into your store?
– Do you want to get them to give you their contact information so you can market to them on a regular basis?
Our advice to all small business owners is simple: consider all of the questions above to a clearer idea of your marketing goals and the messages that you want to send to prospective clients. Linking all of your marketing together is key and keeping it consistent is important. And that’s where SDB comes in! We can help and actually save you money by guiding you through the right channels to ensure that you’re not wasting money on ineffective advertising. Call SDB Creative Group today to get started!