As a LASIK center, an optimized website is essential. An optimized website “sells” your practice for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Why not optimize it to be the best it can be? With a remarkable website, you can not only promote yourself and your practice, but you can build a greater patient base and build credibility. Optimize your LASIK website with these 5 easy tips!
Take a look at these 5 tips to optimize your LASIK website:
1. Meta Tags-Google looks at your page title as a signal of relevance for a specific keyword searched. For example, if someone were to search “pay for LASIK surgery” and you have a page on your website titled “How To Pay For LASIK Surgery” then the searcher will see the words “pay for LASIK surgery” in a bolder font, since that was what they searched. Be sure to specify the topic of your webpage in the title.
2. Keywords-To optimize your LASIK website for SEO purposes, it is important to conduct thorough keyword research. Keywords are typically words or phrases used to describe your services. You can use tools such as Google AdWords Keyword Tool to see which words will drive traffic to your website. The longer the keyword, the less competition you will face in the search engines. For a LASIK Center, certain keywords would include: LASIK surgery, cost of LASIK surgery, laser eye surgery, LASIK results, etc.
3. Content-Content is king. Search engines find quality content to create a positive user experience. So, for your benefit as well as your customers’, it is important to provide content that is both relevant and helpful. What are your patients searching? Provide content that answers their questions! Make them think of you first for their medical spa needs.
4. Social Media-LASIK Centers must establish a strong social media presence on sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Social media is where your patients are, so that’s where you should be too! Include “social sharing” icons on your website to link website visitors to your social media profiles. Your presence on social media send search engines signals of credibility and influence. Not to mention the growth in business that comes with a social media presence!
5. Images-Patients not only search for web results when they search for a product, but they also look at the image results. However, do not only include images, but be sure the image names include relevant keywords to rank well in search engine results. It is also important for your images to be well photographed and visually formatted to generate traffic to your website. As a LASIK center, consider including pictures that would depict clear vision, creating a simple, appealing look that communicates your service.
Greater Online Presence=Increased Procedures
As a LASIK Center, it is critical to have a great website. A great website not only promotes you and your practice, but can help build credibility with your patients. With these 5 tips, you’ll be on your way to building a greater digital presence as well as increasing the amount of surgeries done in your office. At then end of the day, you have to be where your patients are looking…online!
Ready to bring patients straight to your door? Give them a offer they can’t resist! Download our checklist below to learn how.