Consider yourself a “techie?” Yeah, I did too before researching must-have tech gadgets. And no, this isn’t a review of the latest iPhone or Apple Watch.
Take a look at the list below and let us know what you like best!
The IPhone 5 Pocket Prong Case – $99.95
Gone are the days you have to ask for a phone charger…plug your phone straight into the wall with this case!
- No Cords Needed
- Integrated Wall Charger
- Detachable Backup Battery
- Beautiful, Protective Inner Case
Available for iPhone 6s/6 | 5s/5
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Battery: 1500 mAh (80%)
Dashboard Mounted Windshield Protector -$69.00
Determine your estimated time of arrival and navigation straight to your windshield with this gadget.
- Works wirelessly with compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphones (paid app required)
- Advanced navigation through projection
- Projects navigation information onto your windshield
- Provides estimated time of arrival and Lane Assist
- Offers speed, traffic and safety camera alerts
Virtual Keyboard – $119.99
Transform any flat service into a workspace with this virtual keyboard.
- Type on any flat surface
- Pair with Bluetooth phones, laptops, or tablets
- Use with Apple and Android devices
- Type for up to 2 hours per battery charge
Infinite USB Port – $10
Turn one USB port into 2 with this infinite USB port.
We do "must-have" marketing!
Solar Phone Charger – $26.97
Charge your phone…solar power style! The surface plate of the Cling Bling charger creates a suction to cling to the glass window and gets solar powered. It is almost 6 inches square and has an internal polymer battery that stores up to 1800 mAh power.
Silicone Water Bottle with Phone Storage – $21.30
For all you fitness enthusiast, this water bottle conceals and protects your phone during your workouts.
- 18-Ounce capacity
- Designed to fit iPhone 4 and 5
- Flip spout; Silicone Wrist strap
- Play and store your phone in the bottle
- Amplifies your phone music
Like I said before, I want to know what must-have gadget you like best! Reply to this blog or tweet us at @SDBCreative!