SDB is FULL of freaky facts. Your marketing style can be terrifying or terrific.
Ooohhh it’s Halloween…time for all things spooky and scary!
Including some marketing statistics that will seriously scare you…beware!
Read on, if you dare…
Okay, enough with all the Halloween lingo. These content marketing stats are impressive and go to show what we constantly preach about. Inbound marketing is here to stay. Can’t argue with numbers, people. Here we go…
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
- 57% of TV viewers use the web simultaneously.
- 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales. Lack of lead nurturing is the common cause of this poor performance.
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship without talking to a human.
- 75% of online consumers never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links.
- Businesses with websites of 401-1000 pages get 6 times more leads than those with 51-100 pages.
- 66% of all marketers think companies won’t succeed unless they have a digital marketing approach.
Shoutout to HubSpot for all those frightening facts!
What’s Your Grade?
Again, numbers don’t lie. If your business isn’t online, it should be. It’s obviously where everyone else is! Find out what your marketing grade is by clicking the image or submitting the form below. We’ll assess your online presence against your competitions’.