KEEPING UP IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
You’ve got a great business and you want to share that with everyone. One of the best things about Austin is how business-friendly it is. Many small- to mid-size businesses get their start here. But how do you set yourself apart and still maintain a quality return? Through digital marketing.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking to revitalize your marketing plan, you need digital marketing. There’s simply no way around it. So where do you start?
Allow us to fill you in…
DIGITAL MARKETING AUSTIN
When is the last time you passed a billboard and actually read it? Or maybe called the phone number listed? Even with the new digital screens, it’s pretty unlikely that you would.
But you know Austin. You live and work here. It’s one of the nation’s hubs for what’s trending, from fashion to music to technology. With all of the hustle and bustle that we know and love about our city, it can get overwhelming. Figuring out where to start with getting your business in front of consumers where it belongs can be daunting.
Digital marketing isn’t optional anymore. In order to survive, you’ve got to have some of the components in place. But to thrive, you need to have an arsenal of digital marketing tools.
IT’S NOT JUST SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media is everywhere. However, it’s only a portion of everything a digital marketing campaign includes. Posting once or twice a week on Facebook isn’t going to get you the results you’re looking for. And it isn’t going to help you outrank your competitors.
Think of digital marketing as a recipe: while there’s a basic recipe (like social media, blogging, and a stellar website), there are also other add-in’s to consider that can really make things spectacular. Think SEO, blogging, email campaigns, search and display advertising, and more.
Your business knows what it’s doing and your digital marketing efforts should reflect that.
PICKING A PLACE TO START
If you’re serious about your digital marketing, you need to figure out a place to start. Here are a few pointers on what to consider:
- What Are Your Goals? You can’t make plans to achieve something if you don’t know what you’re reaching towards.
- What Is Your Timeline? Like anything in business, success takes time. Create benchmarks that can help you gauge success.
- What Is Your Budget? Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Or a free puppy. You need to know how much you’re willing and able to spend.
- What Can You Analyze? One of the best things about digital marketing is that you can measure it. It’s not a guess, like yellow pages or television ads.
- How Much Time Can You Spend? In order to create a digital marketing plan to blow competitors’ minds, you’ve got to spend a lot of time and energy to make it work.
MAKE DIGITAL MARKETING A PRIORITY
You’re the world’s foremost expert on your company. No one knows more about it than you do. Once you get people in front of you, it’s easy to sell them on why your business is the best.
However, it’s our job to get them through the proverbial “door” and in front of you.
Digital marketing take a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to make it a success. However, Austin is a city that is all about the entrepreneurial spirit. We just want to give your business the right opportunity to showcase everything that it has to offer.
And that’s the perfect opportunity for digital marketing, Austin.