By definition, advertising is making sure people know who you are, what your business is about, and how you can help them. Part of that process is by staying in front of your customer base as much as possible.
to get more customers by advertising.
2. paid announcements; advertisements
3. the profession of planning, designing, and writing advertisements
ARE YOU MORE TRADITIONAL?
There is nothing wrong with vanilla ice cream. Or a great pair of sweats. Or your favorite old paperback. Traditional media falls into those categories. It’s comfortable and classic.
- Television – From traditional commercials to longer broadcasts, SDB has you covered with our video production services. Part of our fully in-house service is to assist with your television advertising buys to make certain you get the most out of your budget.
- Radio – Reach customers while they’re on the move with radio advertising. SDB knows the best times and the best way to reach customers.
- Billboards – Be visible BIG TIME with billboard advertising. Ask us more on how to get the most benefit…and the most views.
OR ARE YOU MORE HIGH TECH?
The world is constantly on the move and wants information at their fingertips. As a business, it’s your goal to be consumers’ number one choice. Your marketing goals must include digital advertising…because that’s where your customers will find you.
- Social Media – Ever found out about a sale or an event from social media? That’s because there are paid placements to let you know about it. Using social media ads gets you in contact with your customers instantly.
- Paid Search – Everyone uses Google. In fact, Google leads search engine queries by 64%. Reach more customers searching for exactly what you offer by paid search ads.
- Mobile – How often do you use an app? How often do apps show ads at the bottom? Mobile ads are a fantastic way to reach customers easily.